Thursday, September 8, 2011

Back to crafts

I decided to mix things up a bit and work on some cross stitch.  I get easily distracted while working on projects, oh well.  I will be back to quilting soon but for now cross stitch it is!  
A couple years ago I went organizing crazy and threaded my floss onto paper bobbins.  It makes life so much easier!
Cross Stitch
I restarted a project that I was working on last year.  I completed one of these Halloween word rows for my mom last year and never finished the one for myself.  There are 12 words total and I completed the 8th this morning.
I love Halloween.  The holiday is so much fun and is so whimsical! 

 This is what I have done so far.  Why do I stop in the middle of projects again.  But hey, when I get back to them there is not much for me to do to finish them.
This is part of my desk when I'm working.  Its gets really messy when I am working on stuff.  My goal is to finish two more words today.  Tomorrow maybe the last two words will be done.  
Soon that important quilt will be worked on and finished, but that might take longer than two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment