Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Grandpa's quilt

Again I'm interrupting my blogging about my trip to bring you a craft project that I finally finished!  This one has been in the works for a little less than a year.  Which is practically no time in Bryn crafting time.  This quilt I started in California, finished in Kansas, and is going to reside in California.  This one is for my Grandpa.
I was inspired by fall.  The colors are a little less bright than normal but still fitting of the season.  I made the back with the leftovers from the front plus more of the charcoal that I love.
The back is a quilt in itself.  I really like both sides.
Well that's it for now.  I'll be back on the blog in about a week or so.  I have another vacation to go on.  This time it is California, my home for the past 3 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment