Friday, February 17, 2012

How I spent my Valentine's day

I'll have to say that my motivation has been low lately.  My life has had many changes of late and it has been tough dealing with all of them.  Most of my days have been spend online all day, watching TV or reading.  Not much action on the craft front I'm afraid.
Did I make anything on Valentine's day?  No!  I went to Disneyland instead.  Only one day a year they bring out all the Princes and Valentine's day is that day.  Off to Disneyland I went to play before work and took photos with the Princesses and Princes.
Disneyland
Prince Ali and Jasmine 
Disneyland
 The Giant Beast and Belle
Disneyland
Prince Naveen and Tiana 
Disneyland
 Princess Aurora and Prince Phillip
Disneyland
 Prince Charming and Cinderella
Disneyland
Snow White and the Prince
Three of those poor princes don't even have a real name, The Beast, Prince Charming and The Prince from Snow White.  It was great to see all of them.  The only couple I didn't get a picture with was Ariel and Eric. But I did grab a picture of them from a friend in line.
Disneyland
I suppose I didn't go the whole day without at least planning a craft.  I brought a piece of fabric to make a pillow out of.
Disneyland
I had the characters autograph the fabric.  I showed some of my friends from work and a couple of them suggested embroidering them.  What a great idea!  It would take forever but it would be awesome when it is done.  
Next week I'm off to collect more autographs in Florida at Walt Disney World with my mom.  We are also going to visit Universal Studios for Harry Potter.  I'm ready for a total geek out!
I'm going to make a new case for my Kindle before my vacation.  The first one I made ended up being too big and the elastic was not strong enough.  Another project for another day.

- Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment