Saturday, February 4, 2012

Winnie the Pooh Ornament

I loved making the felt ornaments so I needed to continue and make more!  Winnie the Pooh's Hunny pot.  A friend of mine made one for our work Christmas tree and I just had to make one of my own!   And just in time for Valentine's day.
Disney felt ornament
I found a drawing one of many of Winnie the Pooh's Hunny pots and cut it out.  I went through my collection of felt and found some colors that worked out very nicely.  
Disney felt ornament
I wanted the added dimension for the lid so I created two pieces to make the jar.  Later I added the white Hunny banner.
Disney felt ornament
 It wouldn't be right if it didn't have some honey in the pot.  Poor Pooh is always low on honey, but not at my house.
Disney felt ornament
It turned out great.  Such a cute little ornament to have on the Christmas tree or out all year long.  I mean who doesn't love Winnie the Pooh
Disney felt ornament
Now how many different Disney ornaments can I make?!  Lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment