Saturday, February 18, 2012

Kindle version 2.0

So far two kindles and two covers.  I replaced my first kindle within the week because I lost a couple pixels on it.  Took it back to Target and they replaced it no problem!  So now I have Kindle Fire 2.0 and now I need case 2.0!
Kindle Case
 I found some fantastic Lorax fabric and knew that I needed to use it for my case.  My last case I made too large.  I needed to bring down the size.
Kindle Case
Another issue with my last case was the elastic.  It was a bit too thin and it didn't hold the case very well. The elastic worked much better this time and I only make one little mistake installing it.  
Kindle Case
The other fabric I knew I needed to use was some Disney text print.  The text I used was from Pinocchio.  It says "Star Light, Star Bright, the first star I see tonight. 
Kindle Case
Well well...  The case is now a little too small!  
With my excitement in finding some cute fabrics I found out that they really don't work well together.
Kindle case version 3.0 here I come!

- Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment