Thursday, November 29, 2012

Christmas Presents for all

So over my many different vacations of late I've been collecting a lot of paper.  Maps, guides, pamphlets etc...  I decided to finally put them to good use.  Christmas Presents for everyone!
These were made from Disneyland Maps.
Each bouquet has 8 flowers with 3 different flower sizes. Each one took about 3 hours to make or so.  I made 5 bouquets all at the same time to it is hard to say how much time it took to make them individually.
They are wrapped and ready to go!
I love being ready for Christmas.  I hope that everyone likes their holiday gifts.  I always love making things for others for the holidays, but really anytime is good too!  

2 comments:

  1. Amazing, Awesome, Wonderful....What a collection of Christmas Presents...Christmas is on way & the winter is on....Loved all your pictures.Wish u a wonderful & happy Christmas ahead.

    cheers...
    Christmas Gift Ideas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading and commenting. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas too.

      Delete