Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Projects that need finishing

There are many projects of mine that are sitting unfinished around the house.  I suppose it might be high time to get them out and start on them again.  
Most of the time my projects are practically done when I pull them out again.  To find and finish all of them will be a long process but it needs to be done.
My brother's wedding quilt.  I finished the top yesterday.  So now all that is left is putting together the back and quilting it.  Should take me a couple days but it needs to be done.  And will be by Christmas, I swear!
Kaleidoscopic quilt - The top is complete.  I will need to figure out how to quilt it.  I'm again in a queen size bed so it needs a queen size quilt.
 Patriotic quilt - This quilt is meant to be a decorative piece.  I had two of these.  Now I only have one as  I gave one to my mom, but she has to finish it!
 Another diamond quilt - I have enough queen size quilts already that I don't need another.  This quilt was also claimed by my mom to use in the guest bedroom at my parents house.  It looks great in the room, brings a lot of life inside.

Diamond baby quilt #1 - The top is complete and the batting and backing are attached.  All that needs to be done is quilting the pieces together. 
 Diamond baby quilt #2 - same as above!
 Diamond baby quilt #3 - triple that!
And some of them are complete.  I'll show them off on future posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment