Sunday, July 10, 2011

Putting together rainbows

I was planning on going to the beach today, well needless to say, that didn't happen.  I laid out the majority of the rest of the quilt.  I had to cut some extra pieces of teal, orange and yellow.  I thought I might be able to make my quilt with no fabric repeating but I was wrong.  So close!  But my stash is probably big enough as it is.
I was able to sew together 3 more rows today.  Only 4 more to go from what I set out in the picture above.  
kaleidoscopic quilt construction
Only need to add about 3 or 4 more rows to the width to make a queen size.
kaleidoscopic quilt
My project stack is growing!  And this is only part of what I'm working on above.  I've got a whole resuable bag full of projects just waiting for their turn.
4 1/2 Harry Potter movies down, 2 1/2 more to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment