Friday, August 5, 2011

Back to work

Not only did I work 8 days a row, but now it is time to get back to my fun work.
I had a late start on the crafting day.  I went to the beach instead of starting the crafts early.

So 7pm rolls around and its finally time to start!  Tonight its all about the harlequin pillow.  To make my life easier and to not kill my wrist by cutting too many squares I always like to plan out my sizes.
Time to pick out the colors.  2 or 4 colors - 4 for me, 2 for another. This one is for me.  Might make a change or two in the colors but another pillow calls first.
The pillow I'm starting on is for my cousin who just visited California and loves pink.  I mean, LOVES pink.  I thought it would be nice to make her a little pillow for her bed for Christmas.  And she like purple too, but shiny pink is the best! 
 Cutting out the diamonds.  According to my math it will take about 21 diamonds for each side of the pillow.
Will this actually end up square?  I hope so! 
Well that is enough for one night.  Don't want to over exert myself on the start back after two weeks off!

No comments:

Post a Comment