Friday, August 12, 2011

No time!

Lately I have not had a ton of time to work on my craft projects.  Life sometimes takes over all my fun!    I've had a lot of shifts that have pretty much taken over my whole day.  Disneyland, why must you take all my time away.
Even on my days off.   Yesterday I was back in the park for fun for a whole 16 hours!
My good friend Amber came into town with her two girlfriends from college to play with me in Disneyland.
Disneyland
We visited both Disneyland and California Adventure parks.  Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Roger Rabbit, California Screaming, Toy Story Midway Mania, Soarin' over California, The Little Mermaid, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Haunted Mansion, Indiana Jones, Star Tours, The Disneyland Railroad, we did it all!
Disney's California Adventure
We closed California Adventure with World of Color which none of the other girls had seen.
Disneyland
And my favorite part of the night was VIP for Fantasmic.  What a View!  We finished off the night by flying over London in Peter Pan's flight.  Not a bad way to spend a day off! 

No comments:

Post a Comment