Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Christmas pillows

I finished the tops of some Christmas Pillows recently and really needed to finish them off.  Work has kept me busy and out of my crafting mode.  I had an evening shift tonight which gave me a lot of time to finish them off.
 All Done.  I made one without the red trim around the edges and tore it apart to add the red.  It adds a wonderful finishing detail.  I will have to work on all of them again.  I keep meaning to make a ByBryn tag but I keep forgetting.  Only I would remember to add something after it is completely done.  Oh well, for another day.
 This is my everyone Christmas present this year.  I have about 6 more to make after finishing 4 already.  I just couldn't throw away all these cut pieces.  Another day off tomorrow, another day of crafting ahead.  
Christmas diamond pillow
Or wedding planning...
- Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment