Sunday, November 20, 2011

More Christmas Presents

I've made most of my Christmas presents already but I needed something fun and... cheap for many of my special work friends.  Our connections is working at Disneyland so why not make something from there!  I found an ornament on Pinterest and thought it would be cute to make from the park map. 
Disneyland Map Ornament
Holiday time has already started in Disneyland on November 11.  That's right, November 11!  What happened to Thanksgiving?  Oh well, but it means I can get to making presents super early!
I took the cover page and part of an inside page and cut them into 1/4 inch strips.  I curled them on a pair of scissors.  The pages were thin enough to curl!  I put them in a glass ornament that I bought from the craft store and done!
 Each one is getting a fancy handmade tag.  I think they turned out really cute and different then anything you can buy.   6 down, 24 to go!

- Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment