Thursday, November 3, 2011

Something old and something new

 Wedding planning is taking much of my time these days but there is something else wedding related that I need to get finished.  My brother and his wife just got married two months ago and I promised them a quilt.
Horizontal stripes
 I was practically done with the quilt top when I stopped.  It didn't take very long for me to the majority of the top.  I'm going to put a black border around it as both the length and width are too short.  Now it is the newly married couple's choice on which way the waves go.
Vertical stripes
And now the something new.  I have been wandering the internet and found this cute idea for coasters.  I would love to have a homemade wedding favor that somebody will actually use.  These are a contender, depending on how long they take. 
Cheers coasters
 If this was the gift I would have to make about 200 of them!  Yikes!
Back to work tomorrow but that will not stop me from working on projects anyways.
- Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment