Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Organizing my mess

I can't throw away even the smallest pieces of fabric.  If it is a long skinny piece that is about an inch wide, kept.  A one inch square, kept.  I keep almost every scrap.  It's a problem I have.  But I can make amazing things from those tiny pieces of fabric!
 Needless to say, when you make a million different projects you get a lot of scraps.  My box was a mess!  I had a little time before work and that seemed like a perfect project.
 I put all the similar colors together in separate piles.  Once I had all the pieces together I rolled the colors with a rubber band.  Awesome!  All my scraps fit in the box again!
Finally being able to find all my scraps will make putting together projects much easier.  After the holidays I plan on doing a scrap project to get rid of my stash.  

Today is the day I go back to working on the black and white quilt. 
- Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment