Thursday, April 12, 2012

3 days and 1650 miles

I used my tetris skills packing the trunk.  It was so full that you couldn't even see the light on in the trunk. 
The back seat was piled up as far as I felt comfortable seeing out the back window.  Wow, it's amazing how much stuff you can amass in three years. 
So off we went.  We went through desert,
changing landscapes,
Vegas,
rock bluffs,
red mountain passes
snow covered mountains,
and prairies.
1,650 miles later I was back in Kansas City.
At the moment it feels strange being back home.  Plus finding everything a home in the house has been an adventure in itself.  Back to crafting soon!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see you made it home! Please post more pictures of your adventure! BTW, I might make a short stop in Kansas in June...

    ReplyDelete