Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Thing To Do In Kansas - Arboretum

I'm back in Kansas now and as it may to come a shock to a lot of people, there are many things to do in Kansas.
 I visited the Overland Park Arboretum and took a walk around the area.  There are fantastic walking paths all 
They are adding some new elements to area in the upcoming year.  Looks like this summer they will open a miniature railroad.  I'll be visiting it as soon as it is open!
They have beautiful water features and gardens all around.
Overland Park Arboretum
And peonies.  I love that flower, it is quickly becoming one of my favorites!
Along with the gardens there are wildflowers growing all around.  These purple ones were beautiful.  They might make a nice looking embroidery hoop soon.
Back to the crafts soon.  I have been organizing my music and photo collections.  Let's just say it is very time consuming.  I've been busy, and a bit lazy, but I'll be back soon with some crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment