Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My last California Adventures

Sorry, it's been a while since my last post.  The last month has been full of life changes.
I left work at Disneyland on March 28.  It was a great time working there. 

I will treasure my memories from Disneyland and of course all the pictures I took over the years too!



Only my last day I worked at two of my attractions.
I started on Steam Trains with many Lilly Belle trips around the park.
I ended my Disney working experience at Opera House as the Mid Lead.
On my last day I attached some ruby red bows to my crappy work shoes.  They did make my travels back to Kansas very smooth if I don't say.
I will truly miss all my friends that I made there but it was defiantly time to move on from there.

Before we left my mom and I went to Seaworld with some free tickets.  We only spent four hours there.  Some of the shows are great but generally there is not a ton to do there. 
Our Final California adventure took us to Long Beach and the Queen Mary for a wedding.  My 3rd cousin, my mom's cousin's daughter got married.  She looked beautiful, the ceremony was great with the sun coming out about thirty minutes before and the food was great.
And we watched KU make it to the final game of the National Championship at the bar at the stern of the ship.  It was a great day overall.
And couple days later the drive began!

No comments:

Post a Comment