Friday, February 22, 2013

Disneyland Map Rose

I made all of those roses for Christmas presents but I didn't make any for myself!  What was I thinking?!  It is better to give than receive I suppose.  But can I receive a gift that I gave myself.  Why not.
And I just go back from another trip to Disneyland.  I feel a change in living soon.
I wanted to make mine a bit different than the rest.  I made my bouquet from only the map part of the map.  Does that make sense.  No descriptions, directions, or advertisements.
 Only the map.
What can you see?  Looks like the Jungle Cruise and Autopia to me.
 I always wrap each stem with floral tape.  Gives it a fuller feel than just the wire.  When all of them are wrapped I put them together with another layer of floral tape.  
And to finish them off I wrap them with some ribbon.  I secure the ribbon with a some straight pins.
And is that Walt I spy?
It's very different than any of the other bouquets I've made.  
I think that I might like them mixed in with the entire map.  I know I can always make more!
And I'm actually in Disneyland today so I can always pick up more!

No comments:

Post a Comment