Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Wizarding World Butterbeer Mug

Now what to do with your new souvenir from The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.  Of course I can drink out of it but that is not really that fun.  Ok, it's kinda fun.  But I had a better idea.
Harry Potter
It looks like Butterbeer is in there all the time.
What about using mine for a bookend.  Or a pen holder.  Or maybe just a fun thing to have around.
This is one of the easiest projects I've done of late.  But I also feel like it is one of my cleverest projects too.
All it takes are some vase fillers.  Some amber and opaque white.  Fill a little more than 3/4 with the amber stones and top it off with the white.  Wa la!  You have your own permanent Butterbeer!
Now don't get too tispy wizards, muggles or squibs!

No comments:

Post a Comment