Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Back to the Wizarding World!

Welcome to Hogsmeade!   I was so excited to be back!  I love this place.  I'm very excited when it comes to the coast that I visit more often all my dreams will come true.  Or when they build a Disneyland in Kansas City, then all all my dreams came true!
This time I came armed with both of my cameras ready to shoot.  Looking at my photos now I still wish I would have taken more photos.  It had only been 2 weeks since my trip to Europe and I was still suffering from photo fatigue.  
Into Hogsmeade I went to have my Muggle adventures.  What's not to love as you enter Hogsmeade to be greeted by the Hogwarts express.  And a butterbeer cart!  
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
As you walk into the land further you pass by Zonkos, Honeydukes, and Three Broomsticks.  The detail in the windows are so well done.  I just wish that all the store fronts I could walk inside.
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
One place you can walk inside is the Three Broomsticks.  I ate here twice during my visit.  
One of my favorite details about this restaurant are the drink choices.  Pear cider, apple cider, pumpkin juice, pumpkin fizz, and lemonde are your choices.  Of course Butterbeer too!  No coke here, or anywhere in the land!  So cool!  
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Situated right next door is Hogs Head Pub.  I indulged here with a hard cider.  I spent many an hour sitting on this patio writing letters while enjoying pear, apple, hard cider and the occasional butterbeer.   
I love finding a quiet area to sit and relax in the middle of a busy theme park.
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Now back into Hogsmeade.  If  you look close enough you can find Gilderoy Lockheart's books in a window display.  So many details all around it never ceases to amaze me!
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
You never know what you are going to see around the area.  Wizard's chess, no feeding winged creatures, flying snitches and Moaning Murtle in the bathroom.  What will I stumble upon next.
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
Cats made from measuring tape, floating dresses, measuring tape that seems to work on its own, and instruments that play themselves.  It's magic.
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
 At the other end of the alley is Hogwarts castle.  I wish I could go there for real.
The Wizarding World of Harry Potter
And view looking back into the Hogs Head patio and the Castle.  What's not to love about an area that outdid Disney.
And a picture of me with the Triwizard school participants for good measure!

No comments:

Post a Comment