Friday, May 10, 2013

Finally Back to Disneyland, in October 2012!

I left in March and I'm finally back in October.  Six months was far too long.  At least I visited during my favorite time of the year, Halloween!  One of the best things about Halloween are the pumpkin carvers in Disneyland.  As always they make the most amazing sculptures.
For 2012 Disneyland opened Festival Arena for the festivities.  They had the Fab 5 (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Pluto) along with Chip and Dale dressed in Halloween costumes.  If only Chip and Dale would be dressed as cop and robber like they used to be instead of cop and cop.  They also had Summon a Villain   A short show where you with the help of a cauldron summon a villain from the great beyond.  I loved the idea of it but both of the villains I saw were ones that are out every day.  I suppose I'd rather have less show and three rare villains like last year.

As always I had to see some characters.  Both of my friends know that I have a problem and indulged me.  They wanted to do the character meet and greets too.  Billy needed to see Tinkerbell.  I wanted to see Cinderella!

Billy Hill and the Hillbillies moved their show from the Golden Horseshoe into festival arena as well.  The show was great as usual.  I heard quite a few songs I'd never heard live
I had so much fun visiting my favorite place with my favorite people.  Who wouldn't love Disneyland at Halloweentime with friends?!

No comments:

Post a Comment