Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Baby quilt déjà vu

It seems a bit a déjà vu.  This quilt looks offley similar to another one I made.  And for good reason.  It's version 2.0 of the baby girl lattice quilt.  I finished the top a year or more ago.  Now it is finally complete and off my to do list!
Some baby girl will love this quilt.  The pink back makes a great frame for a girly quilt.  But as I am not one myself, it doesn't make it too girly, but enough.
 This quilt features the warm colors from the color wheel and green.  Green seems bend either way for baby quilts, clothes, decor, etc...  I love green, especially when it leans towards teal, and it completes the rainbow pattern within the size of the baby quilt.
It feels so good to mark a project off my list, even if it wasn't written, it's a weight off my mind!  

No comments:

Post a Comment