Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Another project finished. Almost...

 Projects, projects, projects.  I finally finished some projects today.  The first project, frame a piece that I finished probably 3 years ago!  Why does it take me so long to finish these things!
September - but no more school for me!
Halloween Finished
From the bottom up
The frame I bought was a collage frame.  Almost the perfect size for my finished project.  As always I was a little short on the sides for my frame so a border was needed.  I looked though my fabric stash and found a super fun fabric.  It's busy but it is perfect for Halloween.
Fun fabric for the border
After some quick math and pulling out the sewing machine the piece was finished!  I had to order a couple more buttons.  I used up all the other buttons making one of these for my mom last year.  Sans some buttons...  But I am so happy it is done, almost...  
Done and on the wall
Tomorrow is all day work day.  Halloween event meeting, the Jungle Cruise and the craziest Disneyland Cast Member scavenger hunt Minnie's Moonlit Madness.  Be back soon with quilts, Rapunzel and probably a bit more cross stitching. 
For all those who visit and comment I truly appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment