Monday, September 26, 2011

Fabric Bag

I found another cute tutorial online for a fabric bag.  Gathering fabric... I haven't done it for a while.  I suppose it is now or never!  Another project that needs interfacing.  I'm glad I bought it all on sale!
Halloween bag
Candy corn and Halloween green.  Ahh Halloween, you are so much fun!
Halloween basket
The gathering didn't go all to great but you gotta start somewhere.  I used a scrap of fabric from my last cross stitch project to finish off the top.
Gotta love making a useful item out of stuff you already have.  Currently I'm using it for cross stitch floss storage.   I will probably make more of these little puppies for each season.
Halloween basket
Hopefully that gathering thing will be better on the next try to make a taller, less shallow bowl.  To another day...

No comments:

Post a Comment