Sunday, September 25, 2011

Bag redo

I have this little bag that I made for my trip to Walt Disney World. 
Re purposed zipper
The old bag
It served it's purpose but I think it's kinda ugly.  I'm starting from scratch.
Re purposed zipper bag
Yeah, it's kinda ugly
I ripped out the zipper and that is all that will be left from the original bag.
Re purposed zipper bag
A re purposed zipper
I plan on ripping the pieces apart an putting them into another project in the future.

I looked through my scrap box.  I really need to organize that box.  What a mess!
Re purposed zipper bag
Mess-o-rama
 I really love greens, blues and teals.  I chose those colors and went from there.
Re purposed zipper bag
What I had in scraps
My two side pieces, looks much better.  I added some interfacing to make it less flimsy.
Re purposed zipper bag
Looking much better
The finished product
Re purposed zipper bag
The green side
And it's even lined!
Re purposed zipper bag
The blue side
Another little project done.  I love the outcome on this one.  This one might be my new coupon bag for the car or really anything else.  I love little bags and I love the ones I make even more!

No comments:

Post a Comment