Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Coin change purse gone bad

 I wanted to make another little bag to use for various things.  I found this tutorial here and gave it a try
red zipper bag
Red scraps
Around the edges it required a double bias tape.  Basically that means you iron a piece of fabric twice.  Once to turn in the bad outside edges and another to have good edges on both sides of the fabric.
red zipper bag
Double bias tape

red zipper bag
Double bias tape all 
around

red zipper bag
Pinned on - looks kinda artsy
 Frankly I am a little disappointed that it didn't turn out better.  If I still don't like it in a couple of days say goodbye to the zipper and it will go to another project!
The finished product
The inside zipper is too long.  I could cut it off but I don't think it will.
Well it's another project done and another project for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment