Monday, September 12, 2011

I love fall

After moving to California I discoveed that my favorite season is fall.  Not only is it the heat of summer being over but the smell in the air, the colors of the leaves, and pumpkin everything.
Thumbtack pumpkin
Apple Coasters
 It doesn't hurt that Halloween is probably my favorite holiday.  Halloween equals fun plus there are never particular expectations.  Halloween transports everyone to a different place.
Fun little frames
Rich Orange Table
Halloween time in Disneyland means more villains and characters!
Disneyland
The evil step sisters did not want any competition
Disneyland
It's Ko-da, Koda!
I suppose it is time to start working on my Rapunzel costume.  But gotta finish that cross stitch first.  Only one and a half words to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment