Thursday, September 15, 2011

Another silly thing!

 I liked the idea for the Pencil case I decided to make a colored pencil case!  I went with a light green.  I already had the fabric and it matched pretty well with my colored pencil.
Colored pencil case
Pencil and lining
Colored pencil case
Amazing what cutting the ends will do!
Colored pencil case
Yellow - green in gold.  Just like the pencil
The Colored Pencil done

Colored pencil case
All the pencils done!
I made an extra pencil for my kindergarden teacher.  Mrs. Albers is amazing and she is still at the same school that I went to.  I try to see her once a semester.  Next month I will be visiting home, Kansas City, for a wedding and I will try to see her then.
My next big project is my Halloween costume.  Lots of purple fabric here I come!  Rapunzel it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment