Thursday, September 15, 2011

Silly things I make

I found this super cute pattern and tutorial online and thought I have to make that!
Check out the tutorial here
I had all the fabrics around.  All I needed to buy was a zipper.  In the tutorial they used a tan zipper but I found a yellow zipper that matched my fabric almost perfectly.
Time to go the cutting board.  My mat is so dilapidated.  It has seen a lot of usage over the years.
Pencil Case
All the pieces cut
Pencil Case
My lining - yes, it's Disney 
Pencil Case
Assembled and cut
Pencil Case
Hand embroidered - #2 of course
Complete! 
Now my colored pencils have a real home.  I might actually make one specifically for them with a color on the outside.  But that is for another day as it is 11pm.
I always finish all my projects at night.  It is still the college student in me.  I can take better pictures but the lack of sunlight makes that a little difficult.  
Another night, another project

No comments:

Post a Comment