Saturday, October 29, 2011

An almost year in crafts


Kaleidoscopic Quilt



Citrus Coasters











I want to rework the blog again.  At the moment most people who look at my blog are family and friends.  I feel it might not be necessary to do the tutorial style posts, yet.  I'm working on getting notice in the craft community by using Pinterest and visiting other blogs.  As always, simplicity is key.
Easter Basket
Here is a look at some of my past projects.
Diamond Pillow
Button Bouquet
Princess Clock

Princess Clock
Just one princess



Chevron Pillow
I've done quite a few different projects over time.  Working on a variety of things keeps it interesting.


Americana Quilt top
Irish Plaid quilt - my first real quilt
Halloween Cross Stitch
All 3 Thumbtack Pumpkin

Look for another redesign of my blog.  I can't quite decide what works the best for me and this blog.

My Modern Log Cabin Quilt


Lattice Hawaiian quilt top
4th of July Purse
Hawaiian Wristlet



 My next project will use the majority of the scraps from my Christmas stockings.  As always, thanks for looking and inspiring me to keep making more.  Please leave me a comment on your favorite project.
- Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment