Monday, October 24, 2011

Halloween Cross Stitch

I bought a couple more cross stitch patterns recently.  I tend to do one type of project for a while and get in a rut.  Then I move onto another type for a while and get in another rut.  Cross stitch rut here I come!
I started on a Halloween Cross Stitch a couple nights ago.  I really love Halloween and at the moment I don't have a ton of homemade items for the holiday.
 Do I tend to go overboard with my pattern buying, of course.  Do I get to them, yes eventually, well, probably.
Halfway there
While I was visiting home I finished another cross stitch.  I had a lot of issues on this one.  I was not fully paying attention while I was making it.
So Crooked!
 It's finished, even before Halloween!  Have to head to the craft store tomorrow to get a frame, add a fabric frame and it is done!
Not only did I finish one project, but I finished 3!  I made two of these for gifts and I working on a third for myself.

Wish me luck in finishing before Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment