Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Halloweentime in Disneyland

The whole rush to finish the costume before actual Halloween was for the Halloween Party at Disneyland.  It is the only time when adults can come into the park dressed in costumes!  I finished my costume the morning of the event with only about 2 hours to spare!
My mom and I headed into the park at 3 when the party guests were allowed in and I made a B-line for Rapunzel.  She asked me if I made my costume and I said that I did.  She said she made her dress too!
The Rapunzels together
 It wouldn't be Halloween in Disneyland without a couple of Villains.
Rapunzel short hair
Dr. Facilier from The Princess and the Frog
Rapunzel short hair
Cruella
 Off to another part of the park.  We had to see pooh dressed up as a honey bee!
Rapunzel short hair
Tigger
Rapunzel short hair
Pooh - his antenna were honey pots!
 And more Princesses!
Rapunzel short hair
 We met Rapunzel again.  She was so sweet.  She said I was the only full size Rapunzel she saw.  There was tons of little Rapunzels running around the park that night.  They watched me and a tried to figure out if I was the real Rapunzel 
And the candy!  By the end of the evening the candy lines were non existent.  We ended up with literally pounds of candy.
Rapunzel short hair
It was a wonderful evening.  We had so much fun.  I received a lot of compliments on my costume and the fact that I made it my self.  I am going to try and wear it two more times in the next couple of weeks for some other events at Disney.  
Now that it's done it is time to go back to quilting and cross stitching.  It's been fun challenging myself to do something completely different!

No comments:

Post a Comment