Friday, March 22, 2013

Simple online editing with Pixlr

With the start of the new year I vowed to work on my blog more.  So far almost a quarter of the year gone, I've done pretty well with that resolution.  I've been posting three times a week about my world travels and my craft projects.  Now that I'm blogging more I want to add some improved photography.  
I consider myself a pretty good photographer but I don't edit my photos at all.  Without a real photo editing software, like Photoshop, it's hard to do.
I found a couple online editors and found one I liked.  Which then closed down about a month after I found it.  So finally I found another one.  
Pixlr.com   A wonderful website.  It makes editing simple and creating a good looking collage is easy.
And if I really wanted to edit photos photoshop style I can.  It features everything you need to edit, especially the layers feature.
But if that is too much there is a quick editor too!
So far I've loved my outcomes.  
Look forward to sharing more photos in my posts with all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment