Monday, March 18, 2013

St. Patrick's Day Cross Stitch

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  A day late or 364 days early!  Either one works for me.  
I often like to make projects at odd times of the year.  I made this cross stitch about 6 months ago.  Now that I forgot it, found it, and now am finishing it.  Gotta add it my list to finish so I can cross it off my list!
I started out with a black frame.  Bring out the spray paint.  I hadn't spray painted anything in the last couple years.  What have I been missing out on.  It's fun!  And once I got the hang of it again, very easy.
As usual the cross stitch was a too small to fit into the frame.  It's make it work time!  I created the border with some green batik fabric that I had in my stash.
 And it's done!  Framed and everything!
I've started a new job about 2 weeks ago.  As new jobs do, it's taken up a lot of my time so my posts may not be as timely as they have in the last couple months.  At least I'll have some money to buy more craft supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment