Thursday, January 19, 2012

2012 already interesting...

I'm currently home in KC visiting and things in my life have changed again.
After almost 6 years of togetherness, my fiance Sean and I decided to call things off.  It was a very tough decision, and it was mostly my doing, but we came to a consensus that we need to take a step back.  When people say that distance relationships are hard, believe them.  We were together for three years in Kansas and almost three years of distance.  Those last three years saw many changes and some of them we didn't necessary share together.  It seemed that we were going through the paces of a relationship but didn't always fell them.
We shall see what the future brings and whatever it is I welcome it.
Also I suppose I could officially break the news to those who don't already know.  I will be moving back to Kansas City at the beginning of April.  Originally it was to move to be together with Sean, which it still might be.  But now it is a total refresh from what my life is currently with a new job, new place to live but with friends already in toe.
New adventures are in my future.  Now I truly have no idea what the future brings but it will be a good challenge and I'm looking forward to it.

- Bryn

1 comment:

  1. I'm sad to hear about the news, but I am happy to read that you are okay and looking to greener pastures. If there is anything you need, you know i'm just a key stroke, text, phone call away. :)

    ReplyDelete