Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Over Half way done

Wow, this quilt is so different than most that I have made lately.  So dark!  But I love it, graphic colors and patterns are what I love the most.  
Triangle fall quilt
Two halves about about to become one!  Just like Sean and I later this year (haha... barf!)
Triangle fall quilt
The end result.  Awesome.  
The easy part for me is now done.  I always make the tops of quilts very quickly but finishing one is a different story.
This quilt is going to have a home at the home I'm living at now.  I've been living with my grandfather in California for two and a half years and he has always been easygoing with my crafts taking over the house.  He seemed to like this quilt far more than the others, so it will stay here with him as a thank you gift for everything that he has done for me.  It's probably not even enough for all that he has done but at least it is a start.  
Love you G-pa!
- Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment