Thursday, January 26, 2012

T-shirt quilt

Another project I started while at home was a t shirt quilt.  I've had quite a few shirts in the basement just waiting to be chopped into bits.
T-shirt quil
 I brought them all out and started though one stack of the four.  I separated them into elementary through high school, diving, college and Disney.

T-shirt quilt
I had already started a long time ago with some high school diving shirts.  I didn't cut them with a rotary cutter so I had to re-cut them all.  Kept me busy for sure! 
T-shirt quilt
One stack of new quilting fabric and one huge stack of left over cut of shirts.  Wow, those stacks look a little different.
T-shirt quilt
 I left all my shirts at home in KC.  That will be a good project when I come back home.  It will be nice to get rid of that giant bag of shirts!

- Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment