Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Valentine's pillow finished

 From the base work of the one fabric I was able to fill in the other colors as well.  At first I wasn't sure about the lightness of the pillow, usually it is not a enough contrast for my taste, but I went with it to see how it would end up.
heart pillow
 After starting to sew together the squares I realized that I was missing a row.  I planned it to be 8 rows by 8 rows and I only had 7.  Oh no!  Just a little bit more time with my rotary blade and a couple fabrics and I was back on track.
heart pillow
And the finished product, at least the front.  I looked much better after it was all put together.  
heart pillow
After another trip to the fabric store for some fabric for the back and borders and the pillow was complete!
I loved the pillow once it was done.  Again sorry about the lousy pictures, crafting at night will do that to ya.
And this time I remembered my craft tag!  Score one for Bryn.
Crafting has been a good distraction of late.  Although time usually passes by quickly when I am working on my computer or crafts but lately it seems to trickle by.  Hopefully this is a temporary thing.  I know things will get better soon.
- Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment