Monday, January 2, 2012

Ending the year 2011

This post might be a couple days late but better late than never!  2011 was a great year at work and in life for me.  It's amazing to me to think of all the things that happened in 2011.  
I started off my year on a trip with my mom to Hawaii.  We spent ten days on the Big Island, drank Kona coffee, ate lots of fish, bought Hawaiian fabric, watched the Packers win the Superbowl and explored the land and the sea.
Hawaiian Quilt
Our view
A wall of Kona Coffee Bags










My next adventure was down to Florida to visit Walt Disney World.  I took my parents and boyfriend there with my Disney Discounts(!).  We had a great time seeing parks we had never been to before.  Sean and I are planning another visit soon.
Ms. Bunny
Lotso
Space Ranger?


Ariel and Eric
Rapunzel and Flynn

On a trip to KC my mom and I decided to venture into Missouri to visit Walt's home town of Marceline.  One check off my Disney bucket list.
Walt's original barn


Another check off my Disney bucket list happened at D23, the Disney fan expo.  I got a chance to see Dick Van Dyke live!  He was amazing.  Disney also brought out some great items from the past and gave us some looks into the future films and park projects.



Another trip to KC included a wedding!  My brother finally got married to Sara.  I love both of them so much and was pleased to be a part of their special day. 





And finally the year ended with more time at Disneyland.  I'm there so often, it's like I work there!


Next year looks good.  Not only good, but great.  To a great 2012!
- Bryn

No comments:

Post a Comment